Monday, September 12th, 2016
Yes you guessed right, this week’s post is dedicated to the single “Black Beatles” (off Sremmlife 2 duh get hip). Is there a reason behind it? well because everyone should feel dope when they step out… better yet, feel like a rockstar. While out in the city, my goal is to usually find those who stand out or carry their own steez with confidence. Whether your rocking Gucci frames or see through boots, your fit is what YOU make it to be.
- Best way to style a simple concert t-shirt is a bleach job right ? You can find a Iron Maiden shirt , hip hop tees, or dope concert tee at Zumiez, Hot Topic , or the cheapest/most convenient place which is your local thrift! As for the exclusive on the boots, head over to our shoe network for details.
- VINTAGE 90s YSL YVES SAINT LAURENT POLO’D down w/ the GUCCI FRAMES. I mean come on….what is there left to say except the polo is sort of a hard find so try to aim for retail outlets who sell vintage like Etsy or Pucker Clolthing . The Gucci frames on the other hand can be found at vintage frames or the cheaper route, Ebay , or a similar prototype of the Gucci’s at Glasses USA.
- Nellz is stunting in her orange choker bodysuit (wide selection of these at boohoo and forever 21)and distressed boyfriend jeans (which you can either DIY or get for $18 at Romwe, Pacsun, Forever 21, the list goes on) and lace-up heels from Go Jane !
- For this fourth look, the highlight is clearly the Chocolate Jer & MJ T shirt and unfortunately (after 15 minutes of searching )its sold out everywhere ..except for the foreign website i attached link to the name above:) Your welcome.
- Drums please…….LAST BUT NOT LEAST……cropped cami (which you can find a good variety at Love Culture and Forever 21), black linen shorts, and faux suede lace up gladiator heels at Lolli Couture for only $10!! or the extended version of these at Cici Hot.
Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
So right now we’re in that in between season where it’s snowing one day then the next it’s sunny and it just confuses you. Although the season feels crazy, no need take an L ! Here’s what made these EB trenders pop and also the links for you to cop! If you have a fit to sure, be sure to submit a photo with the subject “EB Trendin” to email@example.com
1. My fit is pretty minimal but luckily the jean jacket (which you can cop for ONLY $7 or less at your local thrift store) makes it look slightly edgy and I got my corduroy skirt from Forever 21
for $15 !
2. Sooooo like the peatcoat is crazy (you can purchase an inexpensive one from the thrift or your local retail store based off personal preference) but the Nike SFB Field 8″ Leather BOOTS really pull it all together. S/O to Nike
3. yasss the all black fit with the leather jacket is simple and grunge but can we have a moment of silence for the holographic handbag [pause] . The bag makes the outfit stand out X10 more and you can purchase it straight from here
4. Simple fit with the burgundy longline jacket looks great but what really stood out was the FANG LIFE hat amongst BrendenJBeatz
. You can cop all Fang Life merchandise at http://www.gpcnc.com/
5. Love the plaid knitted pant but the Bart Simpson jean jacket makes this fit so much more unique not to mention that the jacket was a rare find at the thrift but it turns out that it was once available at Etsy and www.triedandtrueco.com/
(dope website alert) but recently sold out of the product. If you want yours, be sure to lookout for a restock!
Friday, January 29th, 2016
Earlier this summer, I introduced you guys to the very talented style director of RockSmith NYC and SlamXHype, Knarly DB . He announced that he would be dropping his God Bless The Fresh collection and it’s finally here ! Recently he dropped not one BUT two versions of his “Real Friends” 6 panels and they definitely dropped in good timing. The panels are limited edition and definitely a must-cop if your looking to step-up a simple fit, need a dope gift for Valentine’s Day , need to treat yourself, or just because you cant stop replaying Kanye‘s single “Real Friends”. Luckily if any of these apply to you, today is the last day you can cop and get $10 off the hat using the code: LASTCHANCE . If you cant cop today … well damn BUT it wont be the last you can with GBTF wave. Up Next from DB will be a “Trappin Like A Fool- Gucci” Panel but of course we’ll keep you updated here at EB. Stay Tune and Stay Boisterous.
Wednesday, December 23rd, 2015
This Fall/Winter season seems like it was filled with the right things to make us wanna layer and layer some more but of course there’s levels to this sh** (no pun intended). Heading into 2015.. I rather you get right than get left and of course I got the deets to help with it all! Better late than never right ?
Steez 1: Longline black bomber can literally be found at Boohoo , Fashion Nova , Soho Girl , and Forever 21 for the guys out there.
Steez 2: Air Jordan 1 Retro High Melo , 10 Deep Final Lap Jacket (be sure to checkout plndr to cop brands like Rocksmith and Mishka for an affordable price)
Steez 3: Long cardigan & a wide brim fedora can easily dress up an outfit for the fall/winter season.
Steez 4: Camel Jacket, distressed low cut black jeans, studded booties bring just enough edge to the table while keeping it minimal.
Steez 5 :It seems like you really cant go wrong with a pair of Stan Smith Adidas this year. Rather you want to keep it simple with the original all white pair or make it edgy like Dre with his Multi-colored Stan Smith Adidas and Tommy Hilfiger Cap , it’s nearly impossible to catch a L.
Steez 6: You can simply find a knit sweater at the thrift store like Jaz and dress it up with a faux leather green skirt from the local Forever 21. The outfit screams comfortable and unique.
Steez: Longline olive bomber makes the perfect match for a t-shirt dress and chunky platforms
Thursday, October 1st, 2015
Wanna peep the whole steez ? It’s simple ! Click on a bubble you like and see deets below to see how you can get on the wave !
Steez 1: 2013 Supreme-Champion Bomber Jacket can literally only be found (as of now) at Sole Collector .
Steez 2: The blue bodycon skirt is available at American Apparel, Charlotte Russe, & of course Forever-21 ; Double strapped gladiators available at Missguided.
Steez 3: You might’ve seen Places +Faces being worn from Wiz Khalifa to Action Bronson to even being publicly support by individuals of the A$AP Mob and Kanye West. If Kanye approves, we all approve. Shop Places + Faces here . Fall is officially near by so be on the lookout for all the fall products on the way.
Steez 4: Mike Hook rocks this year’s Supreme/New York Yankees collabed hoodie while at the License To Rage event along with Ken Rebel. The hoody was just dropped in March so only so many are available now BUT nonetheless is available here…and oh yeah, here too.
Steez 5: Neon/Pink Tiger Kayano Trainer Evo Asics available on East Boy and Sneakerhead.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST, be sure to comment and let me know your thoughts on which looks you’re digging the most this week!
Monday, April 20th, 2015
Somehow he managed to make a white tee and cargo shorts not look so basic. That’s success.
Dominique rocks an abstract tunic dress and ankle strap sandals. Simple &cute!
Deshawn who is often quite fly rocks GV Special Pumas (pumas are just my weakness) from DTLR, cuffed jeans,a Virginia Jersey from a thrift store in VA , and a forest green sport jacket from the Goodwill. Affordable and Dope Looking ?Who knew!?
It’s clearly all about detail #ThankYouDeshawn
Pause… Kenya rocks over the knee boots , jean shorts from Forever 21, a geometric crop top, a draping gold necklace from Forever 21, and a rhine-stoned hair band ! Its all about detail !
Vashtie effortlessly goes for being sporty and stylish ! She rocks a burgundy bomber jacket (rare find), baseball tee, legging, and a pair of Nike Trax #dontkillemvashtie