Saturday, November 3rd, 2018
Recently Charlotte brands J.Reid and Undesirables Clothing teamed up to make a creation that we’re all looking forward to getting our hands on.The two brands recently came together to design a utility vest that’s being sold at the price of $60 features embroidery design of their individual brand names and signature logos along with an accompanying silver chain attachment. From the pictures that we’ve been seeing all over Instagram to our timelines, there is no doubt that this a must-cop for the season.
The vest is set to be an exclusive release at their joint Charlotte Pop-Up party that is planned to take place November 3rd from 8pm to 11pm at 8112 Statesville Rd . The pop up is for all ages with free admission and will feature various color-ways of the embroidered utility vest for purchase, free sushi, sounds by DJ Pauly Guwop, live graffiti art, items for sale from both brand’s independent fall collections, and even a secret sponsorship. Considering what the release of the vest in itself and what will be taking place at the pop up, there’s not much else to say except pull up. For updates on the selling of the vest and any changing arrangements of the pop-up, be sure to follow the J.REID brand at @j.reid_ and Undesirable Clothing at @und.clothing .
Friday, January 12th, 2018
In 2018, we’re serving looks and we’re serving Inso at the same damn time. Class is about to start back, winter break has come to a close, and the weather is hella confusing but nevertheless, you can still be fly. Here are some LOOKS that are moving us into the new year on a fresh start:
- This fushia velour jumpsuit is from Pretty Little Thing (PLT). I paired it with my fluffy white platforms that are also from PLT. The hoops are from the Beauty Supply but you knew that ! My outfit is the pretty much the description of cozy club-wear because you can dress it up with heels like me or dress it down with your favorite sneaker . Shop the $30 jumpsuit here .
- Patrick paired his vintage Red Nascar Bud Racing Motorcycle Jacket with his white/black Nike Cortez. Most resellers sell this jacket from $100 to $300 but luckily I found a replicate of the jacket on Ebay for only $60 and you can possibly find it for even cheaper at your local consignment shop depending on your area.
- NEXT we have Love Chelsayy (who you should definitely go subscribe to) wearing her two piece Blooming Set from Know Style USA for only $34! Browse and shop Know Style’s matching sets here !
- Graphic Designer for unhealthy4u.com is wearing a vintage Starter hockey jersey, a red supreme shoulder bag (you can cop that on Posh Mark, Ebay , and more than likely Depop as well), and navy blue/baby blue canvas suede strap on old school pro VANS . You can’t get anymore cozier than that.
- Casey is rocking Gingham high waisted pants, a black sheer woven tie front top, accessorized with a black beret, and vintage black shades.
- So for this look, my Guess Jeans shirt came from the reseller boutique REQUEST that was sent in by Round Two . From there I just paired it with some corduroy’s I picked up from the thrift store , a chain belt, and black ankle boots.
- Brittni is wearing a dyed fur coat (yasss to DIY), a mesh bodysuit, jeans, and accessorized with her multi-color snakeskin chain purse from ALDO.
- I like to spice it up, hence the spice girl look. I’m wearing trainspot sunglasses from Dolls Kill and my orange two piece latex set is from Sicko Cartel(who I love a lot).
- At last, we end with a cozy look. This cozy girl is rocking an oversized windbreaker, skinny jeans, the Zebra Yeezy Boost 350 , and Vintage MCM Shoulder Tote Bag.
Friday, July 28th, 2017
While I attended the Agenda Festival in Long Beach, I came across unfamiliar faces as well as familiar faces that embodied their own style. All of these LOOKS that were caught amongst the festival were unique and self defined their look rather than the look define them. Check out the gallery of Trending Topics via Agenda Festival below.
Mikey Alfred of Illegal Civilization
Ann Margaret Kim
Patrick Buchanan of K.Swiss
Friday, June 2nd, 2017
The girls and I were lucky enough to explore the streets of New York for a couple days to bring in Kenya’s 21st and It’s safe to say that we loved the city ! This past week I captured those who I thought embraced A LOOK( in which many of those looks came from my girls) in the city as well as well as A LOOK via NC. This is what happens when the dirty south meets the city of New York:
- The first look was captured in the streets of Harlem and it was honestly pretty simple and pretty affordable to put together. The jean jacket ($5) and my red baggy trousers ($4)are from the thrift store, my white/rose gold Stan Smith Adidas are from Footlocker , my glasses are Gloss The Label(mine are currently sold out but their whole selection is LIFE), and my shirt is actually just a Chanel scarf I DIY’d into a bandeau.
2. Literally saw Josie’s jacket and had to stop him in the middle of NY. Turns out the pieces on his jacket came from the Flea Market. That’s what you call creative.
3. Aliyah and Kenya did not come to play. Aliyah’s clueless inspired outfit came from Pretty Little Thing , her jean jacket is H&M , and her backpack is Bebe. As for Kenya’s slay, her corset lace up shirt is Pretty Little thing, her shorts are Fashion Nova, and here slides are from Aldo !
4. Chelsea and Casey went the bojo route for NYC! Chelsea is rocking a red top from Forever 21 and ombred fringed jeans from Forever 21! As for Casey, her shorts are Fashion Nova , her shirt is Forever 21, and lace up sandals from Aldo !
5. Gelizea is rocking a DIY Def Leppard baseball tee, cropped jeans, and the classic Nike slides
6. His fit is effortlessly fresh. His shirt is Supreme’s “Supreme is UnAmerican ” t-shirt which is sold out of course in Supreme’s retail but you can probably finesse through Ebay and possibly Depop (and any store that trades and sells online like Round Two ), olive pants, and Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Black/Copper (available on Shoe Network)
7. He’s rocking the a navy Stussy t-shirt and the original (green/white) Stan Smith adidas
Tuesday, April 11th, 2017
- 3RDIMENSION is always nothing short of fresh. Jelani rocks a custom-made jacket by Julian Grant of Awquard w/ green Everest fanny pack, Dash rocks his Brigade Riot Denim Jacket from 624 Clothing (hand-crafted by Jaquan Thompson) , while Jawara rocks a satin champagne bomber and “Bow Wow” scarf.
2) This is an OG Palace shirt, a very rare find but somehow I managed to track it down. You can purchase this Palace GB London Pally Pal T-shirt here. If you ever see this shirt on the streets, there’s a 90% chance that there’s a trade story behind it (just saying).
3) Soooo this dress was originally for the streets of Miami, but my package literally arrived the exact day I landed in Miami. Even though it was a late cop, this dress was EVERYTHING I thought it would be. This Metallic Gold Charlay Halterneck dress can be purchased at Pretty Little Thing.
4) Jarran rocks a tee from Just Casual, customized (by him)distressed flame joggers from Pacsun, and Black/Gum Special Field Air Force 1’s (see Shoe Network for details)
5) Milan is rocking a Jaquan Thompson (@quantanamobay)customized denim jacket and Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga
6) Nothing better than a Def Leppard concert tee and Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Black/Copper
7) This fly 90s jacket is love and is another Ebay find but you can probably find a prototype at your local thrift or amongst ebay or even Etsy if you’re lucky. Along with the jacket, he’s rocking a Raider’s hat from Lids and Wheat Air Force 1 High Lv8.
Monday, December 5th, 2016
Just like the seasons, style is forever shifting and changing. This week I had the chance to catch up with dope people with dope taste. Whether their steez is minimal or complex, they’re are favorite topic.
- Chelsea’s outfit is the definition of the minimal ! Chelsea’s champagne two-piece is from a So Sophisticated which is actually located on UNCG campus(Yasss to the local flame) and clear perplex ankle boots (info available in my previous post). You can check out Chelsea’s YouTube channel filled with lifestyle entertainment and tips of style and beauty here !
- Whats he serving ? A LOOK. Raveey is serving in a HBA Organza Hockey Jacket which you can purchase here.
- When pink goes right: Kenya is rocking her pink fur bomber jacket from forever 21 which you can purchase here and snakeskin strappy heels from Urban OG. Unfortunately they are sold out but you can cop a similar prototype here and at Missguided
- Fashion Designer Michael Roxx in a DIY Leather Jacket and a custom made Michael Roxx fit and producer of MTV ALI Saint Q in a Jay-Z 50 cent Rock The Mic 2003 Concert tee accompanied with cuffed black denim, and stan smiths.
- When wearing overly sized clothes goes right:: The wild thing about this fit is that it is thrift -store friendly from the tommy shirt to the tommy jacket to the overalls.
- Sherpa Trend alert: This Sherpa jacket was also a thrift store find but you can purchase the pull over version of a Sherpa jacket through Zumiez for $60.
- Mesh Galore: You can find a mesh shirt at the thrift, local retailers depending on the season (anytime other than spring) like H&M or simply here.
Monday, September 12th, 2016
Yes you guessed right, this week’s post is dedicated to the single “Black Beatles” (off Sremmlife 2 duh get hip). Is there a reason behind it? well because everyone should feel dope when they step out… better yet, feel like a rockstar. While out in the city, my goal is to usually find those who stand out or carry their own steez with confidence. Whether your rocking Gucci frames or see through boots, your fit is what YOU make it to be.
- Best way to style a simple concert t-shirt is a bleach job right ? You can find a Iron Maiden shirt , hip hop tees, or dope concert tee at Zumiez, Hot Topic , or the cheapest/most convenient place which is your local thrift! As for the exclusive on the boots, head over to our shoe network for details.
- VINTAGE 90s YSL YVES SAINT LAURENT POLO’D down w/ the GUCCI FRAMES. I mean come on….what is there left to say except the polo is sort of a hard find so try to aim for retail outlets who sell vintage like Etsy or Pucker Clolthing . The Gucci frames on the other hand can be found at vintage frames or the cheaper route, Ebay , or a similar prototype of the Gucci’s at Glasses USA.
- Nellz is stunting in her orange choker bodysuit (wide selection of these at boohoo and forever 21)and distressed boyfriend jeans (which you can either DIY or get for $18 at Romwe, Pacsun, Forever 21, the list goes on) and lace-up heels from Go Jane !
- For this fourth look, the highlight is clearly the Chocolate Jer & MJ T shirt and unfortunately (after 15 minutes of searching )its sold out everywhere ..except for the foreign website i attached link to the name above:) Your welcome.
- Drums please…….LAST BUT NOT LEAST……cropped cami (which you can find a good variety at Love Culture and Forever 21), black linen shorts, and faux suede lace up gladiator heels at Lolli Couture for only $10!! or the extended version of these at Cici Hot.
Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
So right now we’re in that in between season where it’s snowing one day then the next it’s sunny and it just confuses you. Although the season feels crazy, no need take an L ! Here’s what made these EB trenders pop and also the links for you to cop! If you have a fit to sure, be sure to submit a photo with the subject “EB Trendin” to email@example.com
1. My fit is pretty minimal but luckily the jean jacket (which you can cop for ONLY $7 or less at your local thrift store) makes it look slightly edgy and I got my corduroy skirt from Forever 21
for $15 !
2. Sooooo like the peatcoat is crazy (you can purchase an inexpensive one from the thrift or your local retail store based off personal preference) but the Nike SFB Field 8″ Leather BOOTS really pull it all together. S/O to Nike
3. yasss the all black fit with the leather jacket is simple and grunge but can we have a moment of silence for the holographic handbag [pause] . The bag makes the outfit stand out X10 more and you can purchase it straight from here
4. Simple fit with the burgundy longline jacket looks great but what really stood out was the FANG LIFE hat amongst BrendenJBeatz
. You can cop all Fang Life merchandise at http://www.gpcnc.com/
5. Love the plaid knitted pant but the Bart Simpson jean jacket makes this fit so much more unique not to mention that the jacket was a rare find at the thrift but it turns out that it was once available at Etsy and www.triedandtrueco.com/
(dope website alert) but recently sold out of the product. If you want yours, be sure to lookout for a restock!
Friday, January 29th, 2016
Earlier this summer, I introduced you guys to the very talented style director of RockSmith NYC and SlamXHype, Knarly DB . He announced that he would be dropping his God Bless The Fresh collection and it’s finally here ! Recently he dropped not one BUT two versions of his “Real Friends” 6 panels and they definitely dropped in good timing. The panels are limited edition and definitely a must-cop if your looking to step-up a simple fit, need a dope gift for Valentine’s Day , need to treat yourself, or just because you cant stop replaying Kanye‘s single “Real Friends”. Luckily if any of these apply to you, today is the last day you can cop and get $10 off the hat using the code: LASTCHANCE . If you cant cop today … well damn BUT it wont be the last you can with GBTF wave. Up Next from DB will be a “Trappin Like A Fool- Gucci” Panel but of course we’ll keep you updated here at EB. Stay Tune and Stay Boisterous.