It’s that time of the year where you’re either transitioning the heat on your feet or staying consistent with what you already have in your closet. Here’s some feet heat that we are eyeing this winter.
- Louis Vuitton Customized Air Force 1s are ususally a very rare thing to peep but we did ! You can typically customize a pair through Etsy.
- Chelsea’s rhinestone black boots are from the My Perfect Pair boutique based in Greensboro, NC.
- Gabriel’s Wave Runner 700 are hard to find at a good price (depending on what you view as good). The sneaker that strays from the typical Yeezy silhouette incorporates technology for comfortability and a mix of neutral and cool tones that bring the dad shoe of 2017 to life. You mayor may not can check out the sneaker through Gabriel’s store Request Boutique (located at Four Seasons Mall on the 2nd floor)or through Worldwide Accessories
- Sonny is rocking the customized Winter Rose Nike Air Force 1s Low to compliment his Burgundy velvet tracksuit.
- Dvonn took it all the way back with his Reebok x BBC Green Suede sneakers. You will rarely come across these but when you finally cop them, you’ll see that the hunt was worth it.
- It seems like Nike has been on a roll with their releases as of lately and out of all their releases, their “All Over” Air Force 1s definitely stand out. You can cop the sneaker from most local retailers, but in this case these kicks were brought to you by Social Status! Def a great cop for the season.