In 2018, we’re serving looks and we’re serving Inso at the same damn time. Class is about to start back, winter break has come to a close, and the weather is hella confusing but nevertheless, you can still be fly. Here are some LOOKS that are moving us into the new year on a fresh start:
- This fushia velour jumpsuit is from Pretty Little Thing (PLT). I paired it with my fluffy white platforms that are also from PLT. The hoops are from the Beauty Supply but you knew that ! My outfit is the pretty much the description of cozy club-wear because you can dress it up with heels like me or dress it down with your favorite sneaker . Shop the $30 jumpsuit here .
- Patrick paired his vintage Red Nascar Bud Racing Motorcycle Jacket with his white/black Nike Cortez. Most resellers sell this jacket from $100 to $300 but luckily I found a replicate of the jacket on Ebay for only $60 and you can possibly find it for even cheaper at your local consignment shop depending on your area.
- NEXT we have Love Chelsayy (who you should definitely go subscribe to) wearing her two piece Blooming Set from Know Style USA for only $34! Browse and shop Know Style’s matching sets here !
- Graphic Designer for unhealthy4u.com is wearing a vintage Starter hockey jersey, a red supreme shoulder bag (you can cop that on Posh Mark, Ebay , and more than likely Depop as well), and navy blue/baby blue canvas suede strap on old school pro VANS . You can’t get anymore cozier than that.
- Casey is rocking Gingham high waisted pants, a black sheer woven tie front top, accessorized with a black beret, and vintage black shades.
- So for this look, my Guess Jeans shirt came from the reseller boutique REQUEST that was sent in by Round Two . From there I just paired it with some corduroy’s I picked up from the thrift store , a chain belt, and black ankle boots.
- Brittni is wearing a dyed fur coat (yasss to DIY), a mesh bodysuit, jeans, and accessorized with her multi-color snakeskin chain purse from ALDO.
- I like to spice it up, hence the spice girl look. I’m wearing trainspot sunglasses from Dolls Kill and my orange two piece latex set is from Sicko Cartel(who I love a lot).
- At last, we end with a cozy look. This cozy girl is rocking an oversized windbreaker, skinny jeans, the Zebra Yeezy Boost 350 , and Vintage MCM Shoulder Tote Bag.