The girls and I were lucky enough to explore the streets of New York for a couple days to bring in Kenya’s 21st and It’s safe to say that we loved the city ! This past week I captured those who I thought embraced A LOOK( in which many of those looks came from my girls) in the city as well as well as A LOOK via NC. This is what happens when the dirty south meets the city of New York:
- The first look was captured in the streets of Harlem and it was honestly pretty simple and pretty affordable to put together. The jean jacket ($5) and my red baggy trousers ($4)are from the thrift store, my white/rose gold Stan Smith Adidas are from Footlocker , my glasses are Gloss The Label(mine are currently sold out but their whole selection is LIFE), and my shirt is actually just a Chanel scarf I DIY’d into a bandeau.
2. Literally saw Josie’s jacket and had to stop him in the middle of NY. Turns out the pieces on his jacket came from the Flea Market. That’s what you call creative.
3. Aliyah and Kenya did not come to play. Aliyah’s clueless inspired outfit came from Pretty Little Thing , her jean jacket is H&M , and her backpack is Bebe. As for Kenya’s slay, her corset lace up shirt is Pretty Little thing, her shorts are Fashion Nova, and here slides are from Aldo !
4. Chelsea and Casey went the bojo route for NYC! Chelsea is rocking a red top from Forever 21 and ombred fringed jeans from Forever 21! As for Casey, her shorts are Fashion Nova , her shirt is Forever 21, and lace up sandals from Aldo !
5. Gelizea is rocking a DIY Def Leppard baseball tee, cropped jeans, and the classic Nike slides
6. His fit is effortlessly fresh. His shirt is Supreme’s “Supreme is UnAmerican ” t-shirt which is sold out of course in Supreme’s retail but you can probably finesse through Ebay and possibly Depop (and any store that trades and sells online like Round Two ), olive pants, and Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Black/Copper (available on Shoe Network)
7. He’s rocking the a navy Stussy t-shirt and the original (green/white) Stan Smith adidas