- 3RDIMENSION is always nothing short of fresh. Jelani rocks a custom-made jacket by Julian Grant of Awquard w/ green Everest fanny pack, Dash rocks his Brigade Riot Denim Jacket from 624 Clothing (hand-crafted by Jaquan Thompson) , while Jawara rocks a satin champagne bomber and “Bow Wow” scarf.
2) This is an OG Palace shirt, a very rare find but somehow I managed to track it down. You can purchase this Palace GB London Pally Pal T-shirt here. If you ever see this shirt on the streets, there’s a 90% chance that there’s a trade story behind it (just saying).
3) Soooo this dress was originally for the streets of Miami, but my package literally arrived the exact day I landed in Miami. Even though it was a late cop, this dress was EVERYTHING I thought it would be. This Metallic Gold Charlay Halterneck dress can be purchased at Pretty Little Thing.
4) Jarran rocks a tee from Just Casual, customized (by him)distressed flame joggers from Pacsun, and Black/Gum Special Field Air Force 1’s (see Shoe Network for details)
5) Milan is rocking a Jaquan Thompson (@quantanamobay)customized denim jacket and Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga
7) This fly 90s jacket is love and is another Ebay find but you can probably find a prototype at your local thrift or amongst ebay or even Etsy if you’re lucky. Along with the jacket, he’s rocking a Raider’s hat from Lids and Wheat Air Force 1 High Lv8.