Just like the seasons, style is forever shifting and changing. This week I had the chance to catch up with dope people with dope taste. Whether their steez is minimal or complex, they’re are favorite topic.
- Chelsea’s outfit is the definition of the minimal ! Chelsea’s champagne two-piece is from a So Sophisticated which is actually located on UNCG campus(Yasss to the local flame) and clear perplex ankle boots (info available in my previous post). You can check out Chelsea’s YouTube channel filled with lifestyle entertainment and tips of style and beauty here !
- Whats he serving ? A LOOK. Raveey is serving in a HBA Organza Hockey Jacket which you can purchase here.
- When pink goes right: Kenya is rocking her pink fur bomber jacket from forever 21 which you can purchase here and snakeskin strappy heels from Urban OG. Unfortunately they are sold out but you can cop a similar prototype here and at Missguided
- Fashion Designer Michael Roxx in a DIY Leather Jacket and a custom made Michael Roxx fit and producer of MTV ALI Saint Q in a Jay-Z 50 cent Rock The Mic 2003 Concert tee accompanied with cuffed black denim, and stan smiths.
- When wearing overly sized clothes goes right:: The wild thing about this fit is that it is thrift -store friendly from the tommy shirt to the tommy jacket to the overalls.
- Sherpa Trend alert: This Sherpa jacket was also a thrift store find but you can purchase the pull over version of a Sherpa jacket through Zumiez for $60.
- Mesh Galore: You can find a mesh shirt at the thrift, local retailers depending on the season (anytime other than spring) like H&M or simply here.