Whether your curling it, stitching it, gluing it, or pinning it, it all takes something we all hate called TIME ! The way to go this summer with hair this summer is something I call cute-to go! Here’s some protective and trendy hairstyles you wont regret !
Things You Need To Know Before Making A Hair Decision:
- hair is not cheap
- styling CAN be cheap depending on if you can do it yourself
- If you know deep down in your heart that you CANNOT do your hair, please hire a professional or someone with experience.
- The point of protective styles are to promote healthy hair without having to do much maintenance
- There’s nothing wrong with short hair. Short hair is sexy hair so get a style that will compliment YOU.
- Your hair is your decision.
- Quality over Quantity for your OWN length of hair
- Quality AND Quantity for WEAVE INSTALLMENTS(braids, faux locs,sew-ins,glue-ins,etc)
- Make sure whatever you will save your pockets , not burn a hole in them & cause you to be cashless
- Confidence may increase (Because it’s only right)
- Take millions of selfies
What styles you might be interested in thus summer:
- Faux Locs
- Marley Twists
- Box Braids
- Senegalese Twists
- Shaved Side w/ a Protective Style (shown above)
- Pixie Cuts
- Go all natural (its actually a process you can be very versatile with & unburdened financially with relaxers)
- Wig It Out
- Front Lace It
- Go For A Trim
- Experiment with colors like :Gray, strawberry blonde, black, auburn, or honey blonde